Saturday, April 12, 2008

Introduction-Theresa

Hello, my name is Theresa and I am addicted to moleskines. I'm a mixed media artist and instructor, currently living in Tucson, Arizona, USA. My husband is living and working in London now and the plan is for me to join him there in July. I'm excited!
I've been scrawling or painting something since I was a kid. In second grade my teacher made me stop selling my drawings to my classmates for 25 cents a piece. :)
I absolutely love travel and journaling, so being a part of this exchange is very exciting. I can't wait to receive my first moleskine in the mail and am toying with mine right now.
I'm looking forward also to getting to know each of the artists in this group. I only wish I could hand deliver my little moleskine.
AFN-drawing calls me-Theresa in Tucson

No comments: